The Denver Implant Study Club (DISC) successfully provided continuing education to hundreds of Colorado dentists and specialists from 2003 to 2014. There has been significant interest from past study club members to have DISC return. The club was previously free to members, relying on corporate sponsorship for funding. This business model for the club is no longer sustainable. In order for the club to return, the necessary funding will require a combination of corporate sponsorship and participant dues. I anticipate the following for DISC:
- Five meetings per year: Dental Implant related lecture topics.
- Thursday evenings, registration at 5:30 PM, presentation from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM. with 2 hours and 15 minutes of AGD PACE CE credits.
- Dinner and drinks provided.
- A variety of sponsorship from various dental implant and auxiliary companies.
- Membership fee $650 per year.
I would like to get your input on the Denver Implant Study Club with the following questions: