We are pleased to announce that the Denver Implant Study (DISC) is back!
DISC was originally launched in 2003. After 11 consecutive years of providing the most relevant dental implant continuing education to Denver Metropolitan Doctors, we took a well-needed break. During that time, the response from the dental community requesting its return has been overwhelming. Consequently, we have put together a new format, a great line-up of national speakers, a new venue, and special offerings. As before, the main objective of DISC is to empower doctors and their offices in building their implant practices. It is geared toward both general dentists and specialists.
“DISC is powered by Knowledge Factory” The Denver Implant Study Club (D.I.S.C) was developed by Dr. Aldo Leopardi, prosthodontist and is produced and powered by The Knowledge Factory. Introduced in February of 2003, it is an ongoing comprehensive study club directed towards the restorative treatment and surgical considerations of dental implants.
“Developed by a professional, for professionals…”
This professional study club is unlike any other. The format is a series of lectures with extensive hands-on real world experiences that work with actual clinical scenarios applicable to the majority of dental implant systems available. The study club is prosthodontically driven and directed towards the general dentist. The main objective is to empower doctors and their offices while developing the highest level of medical care, techniques and implant practices.
Several short comprehensive evening sessions will be offered throughout the year. The venue will be the Colorado Dental Association Seminar facility, Denver Technological Center, Greenwood Village.
DISC annual fee for 2017 is $600. Continuing education credits are available (total of 11 and ¼ hours of AGD CERP credits).
The DISC 2017 lecture series will be as follows:
- Time: 5:30-8:30 PM
- Location: Colorado Dental Association. 8301 East Prentice Avenue, Suite 400 Greenwood Village, CO 80111
- Dinner and drinks/cocktails: 5:30 to 6:00 PM
- Presentation: 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM, with a 15-minute intermission.
DISC 2017 presenter line-up:
- Aldo Leopardi, BDS, DDS, MS, Prosthodontist, Greenwood Village, Colorado.
- Sergio Rubinstein, DDS, Prosthodontist, Skokie, Illinois.
- Diego Velasquez, DDS, MSD, Periodontist, Fenton, Michigan.
- Michael S. Block, DDS, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, Metairie, Louisiana.
- Edward Mills, DDS, Dentist, Atlanta, Georgia.
In order to attend these sessions, you must be a DISC member.
Not a member yet? Sign up here.